sPartan SGX Class
What is Spartan SGX Training?
So you’ve signed up for “The World’s Best Obstacle Race” and are super excited (and maybe a little nervous), but not sure exactly how to train for it. Or maybe you’ve done a few Spartan races before, but now want to get more competitive. This class combines CrossFit methods with Spartan Race’s SGX specialized obstacle training. Whether you are a beginner or experienced racer, our Spartan SGX Training Class will have you ready for race day.
About the coach
SGX Coach Marc Keen is both a CrossFit L-1 trainer and Spartan SGX certifed coach with over 20 years experience in the fitness industry. He created the Spartan Training Series in February 2017 in preperation for Japan’s first Spartan Race in May 2017. As a Master Instructor for Spartan SGX Certification Courses, Marc is also helping create Japan’s first wave of Spartan Coaches. He has been competing in Spartan Races since 2012.
*Before making an appointment please read the terms and conditions
- Your Spartan Race Booking can only be secured by a payment of 3,800 yen. We are not obliged to keep your appointment without a payment.
- You are buying a Spot/Place on our class, whether you attend or not, we still need to block the space for you which signifies denying our Members or other Trial/Drop in members a space in the Class because it has been assigned to you, therefore Drop in bookings are strictly non-refundable even if you don’t come.
- You may change the date and/or time of your Drop in appointment if and only by notifying us via Email, Phone or SMS at least 48 hrs. before the scheduled appointment. The payment can be transferred to a rescheduled appointment and you will be entitled to reschedule 1 time ONLY.
- If you are unable to attend your rescheduled booking, your payment will not be refunded.
- We may refuse to reschedule the appointment if you notify us less than 48 hrs. prior to the appointment. In this case the payment will not be refunded.