All CrossFit workouts are based on functional movements, and these movements reflect the best aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, running, rowing and more. These are the core movements of life, natural and safe to the Human body and the movements you use every day.
…You want to make a radical change in your body and look awesome!
…You want to improve your overall health and have lots of energy!
…You have lost interest in the monotonous Gym routine.
…You have a competitive spirit, want to challenge yourself and have fun.
…You want “hands on coaching”
…You want to be fit… Real fit!
…You think you don’t have time to exercise
… You are looking to get faster or stronger in your sport
… you are no longer seeing results with your current training regime
What is unique about Crossfit
- Every day is different, you won’t get bored.
- You will be guided by trainers, who will show you exactly what to do.
- Only one hour program is enough to became a better person and athlete. .
- You will work out harder than you might on your own.
- You will take food and fitness seriously.
What are the health benefits of CrossFit?
CrossFit can improve a person’s heart and lung endurance, stamina, strength, power, speed, flexibility, agility, accuracy, balance, and coordination. (Phew!) “Beyond helping you reach your fitness or weight goals, it’s a sustainable, long-term, fun way to exercise—it’s a lifestyle,” says Wickham.
Terms & Conditions
- Your Trial Booking can only be secured by a payment of 3,000 yen. We are not obliged to keep your appointment without a payment.
- You are buying a Spot/Place on our Trial class, whether you attend or not, we still need to block the space for you which signifies denying our Members or other Trial members a space in the Class because it has been assigned to you, therefore Trial bookings are strictly non-refundable even if you don’t come.
- You may change the date and/or time of your Trial appointment if and only by notifying us via Email, Phone or SMS at least 48 hrs. before the scheduled appointment. The payment can be transferred to a rescheduled appointment and you will be entitled to reschedule 1 time ONLY.
- If you are unable to attend your rescheduled booking, your payment will not be refunded.
- We may refuse to reschedule the appointment if you notify us less than 48 hrs. prior to the appointment. In this case the payment will not be refunded.
- Only for Tokyo/Kanagawa/Chiba/Saitama Residents – ID and address Proof required.
- This Class is ONLY for persons that try CrossFit for FIRST TIME.