CrossFit is a training program of constantly varied functional movements executed at high intensity. Crossfit builds strength and conditioning through varied and challenging workouts.
Such moves require the use of multiple muscle groups and joints at once.
Each day the workout will test a different part of your functional strength or conditioning, not specializing in one particular thing, but rather with the goal of building a body that’s capable of practically anything and everything.
CrossFit movements are safe, natural and compound in nature—and they’re efficient.
FIRST CHANGES IN YOUR BODY:
Reduce body fat
…All fitness levels are welcome
CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability, making it the perfect application for any individual, regardless of experience, age or gender. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change the program. The needs of Olympic athletes and your needs differ by degree, not kind.
When you walk in our Gym you will ask “where are all the machines?”….we don’t need them…We are the machines!
CrossFit is also a lifestyle characterized by safe, effective exercise and sound nutrition.
CrossFit can be used to accomplish any goal, from improved health to weight loss to better performance.
The program works for everyone—people who are just starting out and people who have trained for years.
“Our understanding is that the needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree, not kind. One needs functional competence to stay out of the nursing home. The other one wants functional dominance to win medals.”
—Greg Glassman, CrossFit Founder and CEO
A Crossfit Class
A typical CrossFit class usually lasts about an hour including the warm-up and cool-down. Maybe you’ve heard CrossFitters say “Our warmup is your workout,” which (while annoying) may be true depending on the intensity of your current fitness routine. But the warm-up is typically an incredibly-helpful instruction session that involves a review of and practice of the moves you’ll be executing in the workout.
you’ll be surprised to learn that an actual workout of the day, which is called the “WOD” (and pronounced like a wad of toilet paper) typically lasts just 5 to 15 minutes. And anything over 20 minutes usually earns a groan and the nickname, “endurance WOD.”
But also we will teach you gymnastic skills, weightlifting skills
“Because you’re always learning new tweaks and techniques to move better, faster, and more safely, you’ll never get bored.”
Terms & Conditions
- Your Trial Booking can only be secured by a payment of 3,000 yen. We are not obliged to keep your appointment without a payment.
- You are buying a Spot/Place on our Trial class, whether you attend or not, we still need to block the space for you which signifies denying our Members or other Trial members a space in the Class because it has been assigned to you, therefore Trial bookings are strictly non-refundable even if you don’t come.
- You may change the date and/or time of your Trial appointment if and only by notifying us via Email, Phone or SMS at least 48 hrs. before the scheduled appointment. The payment can be transferred to a rescheduled appointment and you will be entitled to reschedule 1 time ONLY.
- If you are unable to attend your rescheduled booking, your payment will not be refunded.
- We may refuse to reschedule the appointment if you notify us less than 48 hrs. prior to the appointment. In this case the payment will not be refunded.
- Only for Tokyo/Kanagawa/Chiba/Saitama Residents – ID and address Proof required.
- This Class is ONLY for persons that try CrossFit for FIRST TIME.