So you’ve signed up for the next Spartan Race (or are thinking about it), but not sure the best way to train for it. Perhaps you’ve done a few races before, but now want to become more competitive. Or maybe you are simply looking for a hardcore weekly workout in a fun, group atmosphere that will get you leaner and improve your conditioning.
If so, this Spartan SGX Coach Marc’s class is perfect for you. SGX is the official training of Spartan Race and is designed to get you race-ready in the shortest time possible (12 weeks pre-race is recommended). First-time beginners and experienced levels are all welcome! Come try a class see how SGX can benefit you!
About the coach
Coach Marc Keen is Spartan SGX certified coach with over 20 years experience in the fitness industry.
He has been creating and leading Spartan Training since Japan’s first Spartan Race back in May 2017. Coach Marc is also a CrossFit L1 Coach and is certified with the American College of Sports Medicine. He has been competing in Spartan Race since 2012.
Select an option:
Terms & Conditions
- Your Spartan Race Booking can only be secured by a payment of 3,800 yen. We are not obliged to keep your appointment without a payment.
- You are buying a Spot/Place on our class, whether you attend or not, we still need to block the space for you which signifies denying our Members or other Trial/Drop in members a space in the Class because it has been assigned to you, therefore Drop in bookings are strictly non-refundable even if you don’t come.
- You may change the date and/or time of your Drop in appointment if and only by notifying us via Email, Phone or SMS at least 48 hrs. before the scheduled appointment. The payment can be transferred to a rescheduled appointment and you will be entitled to reschedule 1 time ONLY.
- If you are unable to attend your rescheduled booking, your payment will not be refunded.
- We may refuse to reschedule the appointment if you notify us less than 48 hrs. prior to the appointment. In this case the payment will not be refunded.